Posted by : Unknown April 17, 2014

[Single] Dream - My Way -ULala- (MP3)
Description:
Originally formed in 2000, the Avex girl group Dream returned with a new lineup in 2009, releasing two indie singles. Nearly a year after their return, the girls are making their major "re-debut" with the energetic dance song My Way~Ulala~, the theme song for the latest Proactiv ad. To commemorate this special occasion, the maxi-single comes with not one, but three B-side tracks - the AILI-produced version of Get My Way,FantAstrip, and Himawari.
  
Dream - My Way -ULala-
  
Release Date2010.08.18
Genre: J-Pop
LanguageJapanese
Bit rate: Mp3-320Kbps

Track List:
01. My Way ~ULala~
02. Get my way -Dance Ver. w/o Bridge
03. FantAstrip
04. ヒマワリ
05. My Way~ULala~ [Instrumental]
06. Get my way -Dance Ver. w_o Bridge [Instrumental]
07. FantAstrip [Instrumental]
08. Himawari ヒマワリ [Instrumental]


Dream - My Way -ULala-
DMCA

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Copyright © 2013-2015 sunskpop.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved

- Redesign By サーンスキパープ Sunskpop's Blog - Template by Yui-Lovers V2 -