Posted by : Unknown April 15, 2014

[Single] Flower - Forget-me-Not (MP3)
Description: 
EXILE-led girl group Flower is performing their first television theme song! Their third single forget-me-not - Wasurenakusa is a soulful R&B dance song, and it will be serving as the latest ending theme for the Mobile Suit Gundam AGE animated series. The single's B-side track YOUR GRAVITY will also be used as the new ending theme for a popular variety show.

Flower - Forget-me-Not


Release Date2012.08.22
Genre: J-Pop
LanguageJapanese
Bit rate: Mp3-320Kbps

Track List: 
01. forget-me-not ~ワスレナグサ~ 
02. Still
03. SAKURAリグレット
04. forget-me-not 
~ワスレナグサ~ (instrumental) 
  
File name: Flower - Forget-me-Not [sunskpop.blogspot.com].rar 
Size: 42.2 MB 
Hosted: MediafireSharebeast, EmbedUpload, Mirrorcreator


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Copyright © 2013-2015 sunskpop.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved

- Redesign By サーンスキパープ Sunskpop's Blog - Template by Yui-Lovers V2 -