Posted by : Unknown July 11, 2014

[Single] EXILE - I Wish For You (MP3)
Description:
Approaching their 10th anniversary, EXILE is laying the path for a yearlong celebration with two consecutive single releases over two months. I Wish For You is the second of the two releases, and it's an energetic dance ballad that will touch their fans. The single also includes four "House Mix" of their previous songs as bonus tracks, including Galaxy Express 999, featuring Verbal of M-Flo.

EXILE - I Wish For You

Released: 2010.10.06
Genre: J-Pop
LanguageJapanese
Format: Mp3-320Kbps

Track List:
01. I Wish For You 
02. I Wish For YouInstrumental 
03. I Wish For You -House Mix- 
04. VICTORY -House Mix- [Bonus Track] 

05. Someday -House Mix- [Bonus Track] 
06. 銀河鉄道999 -House Mix- / EXILE feat.VERBAL(m-flo) [Bonus Track] 
07. Choo Choo TRAIN -House Mix- [Bonus Track] 


File name: EXILE - I Wish For You [sunskpop.blogspot.com].rar
Size: 74.8 MB
Hosted: Firedrive, Sharebeast, Mirrorcreator

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Copyright © 2013-2015 sunskpop.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved

- Redesign By サーンスキパープ Sunskpop's Blog - Template by Yui-Lovers V2 -