Posted by : Unknown October 19, 2014

[Single] EXILE - I BELIEVE (MP3)
Description:
EXILE keeps things rolling with their 26th single I Believe, which will be followed by a new full-length album in less than a month. Combining a warm acoustic arrangement with a wintry atmosphere, I Believe is the perfect song to listen to during the changing of the seasons. The song's lyrics musing about unrequited love are written by vocalist Takahiro, his second work after Dream Catcher. Side track Kimi ga Iru kara talks about the importance of that special someone. As bonus track, there is also a new version of HERO featuring Atsushi and Takahiro.


EXILE - I BELIEVE

Released: 2007.11.21
Genre: J-Pop
LanguageJapanese
Format: Mp3-228Kbps

Track List:
01. I Believe 
02. 君がいるから 
03. I Believe (Instrumental) 
04. 君がいるから (Instrumental) 
05. HERO-Special Bonus Track for Limited Edition- 



File nameEXILE - I BELIEVE [sunskpop.blogspot.com].rar
Size: 39.9 MB
Hosted: Sharebeast, Mirrorcreator

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Copyright © 2013-2015 sunskpop.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved

- Redesign By サーンスキパープ Sunskpop's Blog - Template by Yui-Lovers V2 -