Posted by : Unknown October 19, 2014

[Single] Shin Hye Sung (Shinhwa) x Kiyokiba Shunsuke - I Believe (MP3)
Description:
Kiyokiba Shunsuke and Shinhwa's Shin Hye Sung join voices for the exciting collaboration single I Believe. Kiyokiba penned the lyrics for the ballad - Shin Hye Sung's first Japanese single - which features both singers at their harmonizing best. The release also includes the B-side Eien Ni.


SHIN HYE SUNG × 清木場俊介 - I Believe

Released: 2011.10.05
Genre: J-Pop
LanguageJapanese
Format: Mp3-320Kbps

Track List:
01. I Believe 
02. 永遠に 
03. I Believe(inst) 

04. 永遠に…(inst)


File name: Shin Hye Sung (Shinhwa) x Kiyokiba Shunsuke - I Believe [sunskpop.blogspot.com].rar
Size: 41.3 MB
Hosted: Sharebeast, Mirrorcreator

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Copyright © 2013-2015 sunskpop.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved

- Redesign By サーンスキパープ Sunskpop's Blog - Template by Yui-Lovers V2 -