Posted by : Unknown November 25, 2014

[Single] EXILE - Pure / You're my sunshine (MP3)
Description:

There are few acts in J-pop that can move as many units as EXILE. The popular group passed the one million benchmark with their 2007 album Exile Love, which was shipped out in record-setting numbers. The seven-man collective follows up last year's success with their first single of 2008, the double A-side Pure/You're my sunshine. Fans get to hear both sides of EXILE with mid-tempo ballad Pure and uptempo dance rap pop number You're my sunshine. A third song will be included as side track.

EXILE - Pure / You're my sunshine

Released: 2008.02.27
Genre: J-Pop
LanguageJapanese
Format: Mp3-192Kbps

Track List:
01. Pure 
02. You’re my sunshine 
03.
変わらないモノ 
04. Pure (Instrumental) 
05. You're my sunshine (Instrumental) 
06.
変わらないモノ (Instrumental)

File nameEXILE - Pure / You're my sunshine [sunskpop.blogspot.com].rar
Size: 44.3 MB
Hosted: Sharebeast, Mirrorcreator

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Copyright © 2013-2015 sunskpop.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved

- Redesign By サーンスキパープ Sunskpop's Blog - Template by Yui-Lovers V2 -